Healthwatch Warwickshire would like to hear from people who are carers or provide care and support for a relative, friend or neighbour. They want to;
- Understand their health and wellbeing needs. What matters to them? What do they need to help them maintain their health and wellbeing?
- Reach out to those who but don’t identify with the term ‘Carer’, but do have caring duties in order to raise awareness of support services available to them and their rights as a Carer.
What will the feedback be used for?
The feedback from the survey will be used to help improve the planning of service delivery for Warwickshire County Council commissioned services as part of the Warwickshire County Councils Joint Adult Carers strategy.
What we want to know from Carers
We want to understand the carer’s journey;
- Who knows what they do (e.g. GP, friend, support service)
- How much time they spend doing things they enjoy?
- Do they feel they need any support for their physical and/or emotional health?
- Where would they go for support?
- What are the barriers to them accessing support?
- How would they like to access that support? (e.g. face to face, online…)
Feedback will be collected via an online and paper survey, over the telephone or via online groups.
You can download a leaflet with further details by clicking here.