Our friendly and professional healthcare team is pleased to be able to provide NHS general practice services to patients who register with this practice. The services is operated by Spirit Health on behalf of NHS Coventry and Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
IMPROTANT CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
- Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit the footfall into the surgery where possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Your GP practice is open and if you need to see your GP , please ring us on 024 7638 3784.
- Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients, but you may be asked to discuss your conditions over the telephone or online first to assess what would be most appropriate for you.
- You can also call NHS 111. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment or have been asked to do so.
- If after a telephone consultation you are asked to come to the surgery or have a pre-booked face-to-face appointment with our Nurse, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
- For more information on Coronavirus updates at the practice please refer to the Coronavirus section on the website.
Walk-in and Urgent Care Centres
NHS Urgent Care, Minor Injuries and Walk-in Centres give you fast access to health advice and treatment from experienced health professionals on a range of minor illnesses and injuries, including:
- minor cuts and wound care
- muscle and joint injuries, strains and sprains
- skin complaints
- emergency contraception and contraceptive advice
- bites and stings
- stomach ache
For more information, see the NHS Coventry and Warwickshire CCG website.
Clinics & Services
We provide an extensive range of clinics and services.
Change of Address
It is very important that we hold a correct address and telephone number for you. If either of these change please notify us. You may change your address on our online form.
Register with our practice
Patients wishing to register with our Surgery will need to complete a registration form, which you can download or request from one of our Receptionists.
The NHS Prescription Ordering Direct (POD) service is the easy way for you to order your repeat prescription!
All it takes is a simple phone call that you can make from the comfort of your own home. Your prescription can then be sent electronically to a nominated pharmacy of your choice or collected from us if preferred.
|Monday||08:00 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 – 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 – 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 – 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 – 18:30|